Getting to Know You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Jimmy Cooper
    What I do: Still trying to figure all of that out...
    Mivite since: May 2001 when I started working for the fabulous Miva Corporation.
    Something you may not know: In addition to my previous admission of being a Disney nerd, I also enjoy gardening, feeding my enormous cat Ashley (she enjoys it, too), and helping my friends and family out with random things.
    Jimmy Cooper - "Still a Mivite at heart..."

Comment

"immy79" - immy? :p
      Leslie
      www.lesliekirk.com | Twitter | Facebook
      Past Web Production Manager for eMediaSales
      Previously of www.websyourway.com
      Forum Moderator lesliekirk
      Miva Merchant and more ... since 1997

Comment

It's a nickname from high school... :)
        Jimmy Cooper - "Still a Mivite at heart..."

Comment

Name: Jason Henderson
          What I do: Doing seo and web development since 1996. Specializing in Miva Merchant search engine optimization, marketing, and development since 1999. I maintain the largest Miva Merchant module comparison directory, several free newsletters for store owners on seo & marketing and more, run Miva Regional User Group Meetings, and a Miva Merchant flash tutorial site.
          Mivite since: 1999 (passed on it in 1996)
          Something you might not know about me: Former actor/model from Los Angeles with co-starring credits on Hangin w/Mr. Cooper. Proud father of Piggly Wiggly and Bunkins.
          Jason Henderson - JMH Web Services
          Miva Merchant Marketing Mastermind Group

SEO & Marketing for Miva Merchant
          Miva Merchant Modules Comparison Directory
          Miva Merchant Tutorials
          Working with Miva Merchant since 1999 including search engine optimization and marketing specifically for Miva Merchant store owners.

Comment

Name: Elijah (Eli) Boone
            What I do: IT Manager for a small company that has 3 small animal supply websites. Take care of every bit of computer related work for the company including our 3 Miva 4 stores, networking, web design, hardware/software upgrades. Mivite since: 2003 Something you might not know about me: I have one blue and one hazel eye. Love powerlifting, running, Star Wars toys, and playing World of Warcraft when time allows it. Currently pursuing Bachelors in Networking from Kaplan University online.
            Eli Boone

www.ferretdepot.com MM 4.22
            www.jjdog.com MM 4.22
            www.rabbitstop.com MM 5
            www.dingotreats.com
            www.chinchilladepot.com
            www.petloodirect.com
            www.kittystop.com

Comment

Originally posted by eliboone
              Name: Elijah (Eli) Boone
              What I do: IT Manager for a small company that has 3 small animal supply websites. Take care of every bit of computer related work for the company including our 3 Miva 4 stores, networking, web design, hardware/software upgrades. Mivite since: 2003 Something you might not know about me: I have one blue and one hazel eye. Love powerlifting, running, Star Wars toys, and playing World of Warcraft when time allows it. Currently pursuing Bachelors in Networking from Kaplan University online.
              You forgot the most important thing people may not know about you - the company you work for, J & J, is owned by cousins of mine. Now THAT is a small world. :D

Comment

Sorry Julie, I'm an Alliance kind of guy. I must destroy all horde. :)

Hey Chuck, Ya that is crazy. Definitely is a small world.

Eli
                Eli Boone

www.ferretdepot.com MM 4.22
                www.jjdog.com MM 4.22
                www.rabbitstop.com MM 5
                www.dingotreats.com
                www.chinchilladepot.com
                www.petloodirect.com
                www.kittystop.com

Comment

I entered this thread late, but...........

Name: Wendy
                  What I do: Since closing my retail store and moving out of the State of New York, full time webmaster for my own business, as well as web design for real "paying" clients (woohoo).
                  Mivite since: May 2002 when I quit my job as Controller for the largest construction company in New York City to start my own business.
                  Something you may not know: I am a CPA in the Commonwealth of Virginia, although I've let my license lapse since I haven't practiced in Virginia in a very long time, my certification is valid and only need some continuing education credits to get my license reinstated in the state I currently live in (but probably won't, I like web design way better than counting beans & I get to work from home in my PJ's :p )
                  Last edited by Wendy; 07-15-06, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Just me

Name: Rick Belieu

What I do: Besides working fulltime for an Ammunition manufacturer, I am starting my first online store. Alot of work. Learning all aspects of web design. (very slowly I might add)

Something you might not know about me: Love Tattoo's, heavy metal music, Motorcycles, and am a 22 year Retired Army veteran
                    Rick

Self Defense Products to stop crime.

Email: onlinesecurityproducts*stop-crime.com

Comment

Name: Brian Bozinovich (aka Klassic)
                      What I do: I designed and maintain the miva site for GreekClothing.com. I am not that good at HTML and Miva, but we are growing. I also do all the computer maintenance in our office. I work part time at grocery store for insurance.
                      Mivite since: Summer 2004 when I met my boss, who was also working at said grocery store, and told him, "Your website sucks and is really hard to use."
                      Something you may not know: I live in a house with 8 females (girlfriend, daughter, 3 cats, 3 mice). I went almost exclusively by the name Klassic in college and to this day most of my friends from college think my last name is Klassic. I also had an alter ego that I used at many parties, Don Klassico.
                      Unemployed

Comment

Name: Richard Lee
                        What I do: SEO Webdesign and Consulting for about 10 years
                        Mivite since: I've been hooked on Miva since 2003. A couple of my Miva websites include www.grapeice.com, www.a2computers.net, www.archelan.com, etc.
                        Something you may not know: I own my own consulting agency in the San Jose / San Francisco Bay Area. I attend both the Search Engine Strategies and Miva Small Business conferences each year. I used to be an Advid Paintball tournament player for about 8 years, love the outdoors, but spend most of my time these days helping small businesses grow their online sales.

Comment

Re: Getting to know you...

Hello everyone, my name is Brian - I just wanted to join this forum to ask a few questions about MIVA merchant.

I have been developing HTML and Etc. Languages for 10+ years and MIVA is a new one for me.

Thank you in advance for any and all your support.
                          Brian Gonzales
                          designer.developer

pairodime.design?
                          www.pairodime.com
                          Creative portfolio for portland graphic design art.
                          The BEST in portland web design and development.

Comment

Re: Getting to know you...

Name: Dan Daron
                            What I Do: MIVA? Merchant? 5 design, development and consulting.
                            Mivite Since: I have been working on MIVA? sites since 1999. I was huge into OpenUI and OpenDesigner.
                            Something you may not know: I designed the cheesy logos for OpenUI, OpenTokens, OpenDesigner and such. I was recently involved in a bad accident while working on a pipeline where a piece of equipment pushed a 40' pine tree on top of me crushing my leg and face. (it has been 7 long months, but I am doing much better) I am married and had my first child, Kemper Marie, in January, 2006. Other than the birth of my daughter, this year sucked and I am ready for 2007 :)

Comment

Personal and Company Introduction

Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jeff, and my company's name is American Shipping Centers. We deal with a lot of online merchants and have a lot of knowledge of the eCommerce world. I wanted to simply make myself available to any who might have questions about 3rd party fulfillment houses, shipping, pricing, or any other questions you may have about the fulfillment or distribution processes. Even if you have your own fulfillment or distribution center, I'm happy to render advice to any questions you might have. Feel free to check out our website if you are interested in learning more about our company at: http://www.AmericanShippingCenters.com

I'll probably lurk around the board every few days or so, so if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Have a good afternoon everyone :)

Comment

Re: Personal and Company Introduction

Welcome to the forums Jeff.

Is your service compatible with MIVA Merchant? As in are you folks familiar with the shopping cart and are able to integrate your services with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X