Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anybody have a sample MIVA 5 Payment Module script they could send to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anybody have a sample MIVA 5 Payment Module script they could send to me?

Hi again,

I am having issues with MIVA 5 payment modules calling my external aspx payments system.

Every script I see on the internet and then either try and install, (or edit and install) I always get the following error:

Runtime error in /MM5/5.00/admin.mvc @ [00000009:0000009c]: admin.mv: Line 1456: MvDO: Unable to open '/mm5/5.00/MIVA_FUP00000001': File is either corrupt or not a valid compiled Miva Script file

I believe it is because all of the samples I am seeing are for pre-version 4.

Does anybody have a simple version 5 Payment Module uncompiled script that I could have a look at and try and install and then edit for my own purposes?

Cheers,

Lindsay.

You will need to compile your uncompiled (.mv) scripts with the MIVA Compiler before you can execute them.

Any sample code you will find will be uncompiled, so you can edit it. Then you have to compile it and upload it.

Comment

And theres where the problem lies

Hi there, cheers for that hint. The trouble is I have been trying to download the compiler (Windows version) from that link for the last 3 days now.

The trouble is every time I enter my details to get the download link I get the following error message from MIVA's server:

../dlx/dlx.mv: Line 1046: MvSMTP: Runtime Error: Error connecting to 'mail.miva.com': (207.67.195.71:25): No route to host ERROR_SENDING_MAIL Error connecting to 'mail.miva.com': (207.67.195.71:25): No route to host

I have been trying to contact MIVA support (US and UK) ever since, to see if they will sort it out, but they haven't even replied.

Hmm, I don't suppose you or anybody else has got the compiler you could send to me have you? Or another link on a server that works?

Cheers,

Lindsay.

Comment

While the compiler is free from MIVA, it is still a commercial product that requires registration and would be both unethical and a violation of the license to furnish it to others.

I just downloaded the compiler again the other day and didnt have any trouble. Might be something with your mailhost not being recognized by MIVA for some reason. Try a different email address.

Comment

Well, Lindsay, as you have noticed, it looks like MIVA's secondary mail server is either down or not responding - hence the error message and a reason why it's not sending you the order confirmation or license info. Since MIVA doesn't do weekends, you'll have to contact them on Tuesday at either [email protected] or call them on their support line to get a license key and download instructions.

Comment

Mail server still not fixed and no reply to either of my support requests.

Any ideas when MIVA will turn their mail server off and on again?

Comment

Originally posted by djlins
              Any ideas when MIVA will turn their mail server off and on again?
              Not sure where you are in the world, but it's only 1:45 am pacific (daylight) time, here on the west coast of USA, the time zone Miva Small business is located. There's still a few hours to go.
              Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
              Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
              MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
              Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
              AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
              My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

aaaaah cheers,

I'm on UK time here,

I'll try again tomorrow.

thanks aggen,

Lins.

Comment

Hi Lindsay,

I just did some checking and to let you know, we are aware of the situation and have someone investigating it. I will try to keep you all up to date with what's happening and fill the board in as needed.

Thanks!

Comment

I just got word that the email issue is fixed. Please let us know if you are having any other issues.

Thanks!

Comment

Aaah great

Yep fixed, downloaded and insalled, thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X